Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Aftermath

It has been a lonely way
Know I had my say
Sure it was lonelier with you
But I am still in love with you

We had our share of moments
Time either stopped or flew too fast
As I look outside my window
memories look like distant stars
I am not missing the time with you
But I am still in love with you

We embarked on our journey
With so much with us
Got tired walking alone
As love left both of us
What happened was for the best
Still it was worstthat happened
Sure it was never you
But I am still in love with you

I wonder how can this be
Realized that its some "I" inside me
Who is hurt coz u were hurt
A stubborn child won't listen to me
But its time to face the truth
“I” will have to go like you
I don’t want to be again with you
But I am still in love with you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashish , this one made me sad, may be some recollection of old dusty memories... but that doesnt stop me from liking it..
sweet, tough,sad, detailed, an insight and beutifully written,, :) take care.

Conversation-Scraps said...

phone pe sunne mein aur padhne mein bahut difference hai ....aftr readin ,i m likin it even more....thr was sumthin in ths poem tht was so very obvious nd still so hard to believe...bt its true ..u dont want to b with her...bt u still luv her...

Aditya Nair said...

really gud one man.....
though Im still waiting for more articles like ur previous ones